AJOI IN THE RED ZONE
AJOI is considered an essential service and maintains its outreach street work services:
1. Information & raising awareness.
2. Listening and support face to face, through phone or texts.
3. Delivery of proliferation prevention material to STBBIs.
4. Online chat platform on Facebook in development.
5. Content allowing you to keep active, and to maintain a good physical and mental health despite confinement on Les Jeux de la rue de l'Ouest-de-l'Île Facebook page.
6. Partnership with food banks to ensure food security for people in our community.
7. AJOI-Mobile shuttle.
The following services remain suspended :
- Open gyms activities
All events are canceled until further notice.
Recipient of the Health and Social Services Network Excellence Award
May 31, 2019 - We are extremely proud to announce that AJOI has received the Health and Social Services Network Award for Excellence in the Prevention, Promotion and Protection of Health and Well-being, from the hands of Minister of Health and Social Services Mrs Danielle McCann.
Pictured here are Dr. Lionel Carmant, Minister Delegate for Health and Social Services, Lynne McVey, President and CEO, and Richard Legault, Chair of the CIUSSS West-Island Board of Directors.
our executive director, WINNER of THE nextGEN SOLIDAIRES AWARD 2019 GIVEN BY CENTRAIDE DU GRAND MONTRÉAL
The Solidaires NextGen is awarded to a leader, staff member, volunteer, or group of young people aged 35 and under who have shown an outstanding commitment to or made outstanding achievements at a community agency.
ajoi IN THE MEDIA
You will find in this section some of our most recent appearances in the media.